Terms & Conditions
Making a purchase and the contract
Making a purchase is simple. Browse our online shop, add the desired items to your basket, then either review your shopping basket or proceed directly to the checkout. To place an order you are required to complete our simple checkout process; you will be guided through the required stages and asked to input your data to complete the transaction. Please ensure you pay full attention and that your details are correct before placing an order. Refused or incorrect deliveries returned to us will be subject to a re-stocking and delivery charges. Upon placing your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email which advises you that we’ve received your order request and will detail a list of age restricted items, if your purchase includes one of the listed items, please follow the instructions and provide us with your proof of age verification.
When your order is ready, we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
It is at this point that we accept your order and the contract between Boxz and yourself is formed. All orders are subject to availability and we reserve the right to cancel an order should there be an issue with stock levels or payment details, or the identification of a pricing or product description error. All purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology and our secure server.
We accept most credit/debit card payment and PayPal. If you are shopping from abroad, please note we will charge you in GBP and your card issuer will convert this from their end.
Please note all orders are subject to stock availability. We will contact you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
Non-acceptance of an order may arise from a number of reasons including (but not limited to):-
Not being able to take payment from you
A pricing or product description error on our behalf
You not meeting any eligibility criteria
Unavailability of stock
Age verification not completed
We have the right to cancel any order (s) from this website for whatever reason
The price of products includes VAT (where applicable) at the current rate chargeable in the United Kingdom. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we may adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
Customers outside of the UK
If you are ordering from a non-EU member state country in Europe (including the Channel Islands), or from anywhere outside Europe, you may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. You may wish to contact your local Customs office for information.
VAT is not applied to orders received from countries outside the EU. These orders will continue to attract the same advertised prices applicable to the products on display. Please note that when ordering from outside of the UK, you are the importer and you must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
Returns from outside the UK must be clearly marked goods being returned to country of origin. This information should also be entered on any customs declaration that is required. We reserve the right to refuse any returned parcel that has attracted any customs charges. Boxz will not cover shipping expenses for the return of goods or the sending out of
replacement goods. You will be responsible for shipping both ways. Please consider this important point when having goods delivered outside of the United Kingdom. Shipping costs for deliveries outside of the United Kingdom are estimated on our website, due to restrictions placed by carriers regarding size and weight of packages sent internationally, charges can vary by location. In this case we will contact you prior to dispatch to agree any changes in delivery cost.
Responsibility for local taxes and duties on orders sent VAT free , are the responsibility of you the customer.
Boxz have taken every care in the preparation of the content on this website and any email, newsletters or advertisements. In particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, please note that slight changes in products due to manufacturing specifications may occur from time to time. Orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website.
The images of our products are for illustrative purposes only. We make every effort to ensure the images and colours are accurate, but we cannot guarantee the images and colours on your computer are exactly the same as the products. The products may vary slightly from those images. We comply with our statutory obligation to ensure that the goods we supply conform to the contract we enter into with you.
By ordering from our website, you agree to all terms and conditions stated.
The price of the product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are quoted on our site.
Age Restricted Items
We will not supply knives or potentially offensive articles to anyone under the age of 18 years of age. Furthermore, it is an offence for anyone under the age of 18 years to purchase or attempt to purchase such items. By ticking the box you are confirming you are over 18 and agree to our terms and condition. Once you have placed your order we then do the necessary age verification checks for you. However, if we are unable to verify you through our system checks; you will need to provide a copy of your ID prior to dispatch, failure to do so will result in your order being cancelled, furthermore, an administration charge of 5% will be deducted from any refund or credit given, this is to cover the cost of all preliminary age verification checks. This will also apply to any orders that are deemed to have been ordered from a persons under the age of 18, which is an illegal offence. We keep a copy of any declined orders.
In using the ‘boxz.co.uk or other boxz platforms’ website (the “Site”), you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please leave the site.
Please note, the following restrictions apply to all sales of Smoke Grenades and Pyrotechnics sold by boxz.
By purchasing smoke or pyrotechnics from boxz I understand the conditions of sale and use.
It is illegal to use smoke grenades or any form of pyrotechnics in sports stadiums in the UK.
You must be over 18 to use and for us to supply you.
Do not use products indoors or in confined areas.
Smoke can cause breathing difficulties, do not use pyrotechnics in public places unless permission is sought.
Do not use pyrotechnics in locations that could create panic or concern.
I have read and understood that Enola Gaye pyrotechnics can only be used in controlled areas or on private land and can confirm that I understand these conditions.
We have the right to cancel any order.
1. The site including its contents comprise the copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights of ‘boxz.co.uk’ or its suppliers and licencors. ‘boxz.co.uk’ grants you a licence to view the Site and to print and copy reasonable portions of the Site for your own personal use, subject to the rest of these terms.
2. You may not use, print or copy any of the Site for any commercial purpose or distribute any of it to any other person without our consent.
3. Framing is not permitted without our consent. You may create a simple hyperlink to our homepage at www.boxz.co.uk but you must remove the link immediately if we so request. You may not use any of ‘boxz.co.uk’ trade marks, names or logos as part of the link without our consent.
4. You shall not attempt to deface, alter or attack the Site in any way. Nor shall you attempt to upload or post to the Site anything which may interfere with the correct operation of the Site or any computer system, or which may be illegal, defamatory, offensive, abusive or infringe another person’s rights.
5. We do not make any representation or warranty as to the functioning of the Site or as to the correctness of any information on it. We will not be liable to you under any circumstances (including through negligence) for any direct, indirect, consequential or other loss caused by your use of the Site, except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. You are responsible for checking the validity of any information obtained from this Site. If you believe any content on this site infringes your rights, please contact us using the contact us form on the website.
6. Privacy: You may browse the Site on an anonymous basis and no personal information (names, addresses, e-mail addresses etc) is collected about you. If you e-mail us we will use the information you give us to respond to you and to provide you with other information that may be relevant to you, but we will not pass any such information to third parties unless prior agreement has been made.
7. This licence agreement is governed by English law, and any disputes will be under the jurisdiction of the English Courts. Any changes to this licence, which we may make from time to time, will be posted on this page.
8. ‘boxz.co.uk’ address – Head Office: Buildings 3-5 Rhoshay Farm, Beguildy, Knighton, Powys, LD7 1UH - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org